Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Beginning - Setting up a studio

     It was in early June, 2012 when i decided to stop tattooing at my parents house and looking for a shop to rent to set up my new place for my hobby - Tattooing. So i went out for shop hunting for few days and luckily i found one. Affordable, near to town with good environments, free parkings and easy access. Took about 7 mins from town by public transport and most important is there's a lot of shops, banks, pubs, 7 Eleven and Mc Donald and can be reach by Public Transport.

Special thanks to friends and family for the support and helping me out in setting up the studio. Especially my dad and mum (Mr John Story and Mrs Jelyn Manja), brother (Allexander John) and the best buddies ever Jaco Gellor, Brennen Zeneger, Felix Farentino and Lazarus Beti..So much appreciate guys..!!

So here are some photos on setting up the studio..!!



Add caption




Brennen Zenneger, Lazarus Beti and Jaco Gellor
Jaco Gellor and Lazarus Beti



They helped me a lot in setting up the studio. The best buddies ever. They didn't ask a penny in getting the job done. Thanks - Allexander John, Jaco Gellor, Brennen Zeneger and Lazarus Beti for the support all these while and helping me out with the studio set up. Eating time..!!..Boozinggg..!!..ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment